The Eastern Caribbean Collective Organisation for Music Rights (ECCO) Inc. held its reconvened Annual General Meeting on Saturday 6th April, 2019. It was adjourned on 16th March, 2019 due to technical issues associated with video conferencing between the Islands.
The new Board is as follows:
- Buffalo Odlum (St. Lucia)
- Crispin D’Auvergne (St. Lucia)
- Gilroy Hall (St. Lucia)
- Hugh James (St. Lucia)
- Krishna Lawrence (Dominica)
- Lancelot Chapman (St. Vincent & the Grenadines)
- Linda Berthier (St. Lucia)
- Melissa Moses (St. Lucia)
- Sanchez Music Publishing (Ian Sanchez) (St. Lucia)
- Stratosphere Music (Courtney Louis) (St. Lucia)
- Vernalderine Francis (St. Kitts & Nevis)
- Wayne Green (Grenada)
The Chair and Vice Chair of the Board will be elected at the first sitting of the Board which is scheduled for a date no later than 19th April, 2019.
Source: News 784